The global BPO delivers outsourcing, IT & operations transformation (consulting & implementation) services to its clients. As part of a managed services deal, it has been running Finance & Accounting (F&A) operations for one of its large customers, a Big 4 firm in India. The engagement is structured as a typical modern BPO contract – a 5 to 7 year outsource where the customer pays a reducing fee each year. A transformation budget of 10% to 15% is built into the engagement commercials. The BPO is required to transform operations, increase efficiencies & savings, and pass savings back to the customer over the contract period.
- To ensure profitability from this F&A deal, our customer had to measure productivity & optimize the operation to reduce costs.
- Optimization was a big challenge as there was little visibility into the operation.
- Operational challenges included constant re-prioritization, missing SLAs, missing requests, getting to know only after something was escalated, and working through multiple systems & mail chains to answer simple questions.
- Enate was tasked with producing a 12% savings gain. Enate delivered a 25% savings.
- Clear prioritization of work items for team members helped them reduce the average handling time(AHT) & turnaround time(TAT) for overall operations.
- Boosted efficiency gains to 25% with predefined workflows & streamlined operations.
A Glimpse into Enate:
Enate’s Process Orchestration platform is a technology-agnostic platform that can be integrated into existing processes and systems, as a layer. Process orchestration centralizes governance, enables seamless work-handoffs, and offers end-to-end visibility, ensuring optimal workforce utilization. It simplifies work and resource handling with transparency, making it an ideal investment for distributed teams.