Utmost delivers middle-office operations for a core life insurance business, where the majority of demand was being driven by email. They had several manual processes running across the legacy asset and policy management systems and had tried to deploy RPA without success. But Enate digitally transformed its operations, increased efficiency, and improved customer satisfaction, all within their existing legacy systems.
What did we do?
- Deployed Enate Ticketing, Case management, and Orchestration within 5 weeks to manage all service delivery workflow and communication.
- Delivered clear data on where to deploy robots. Manage the human and robot workforce
- 80% reduction in internal processing time.
- 70% reduction in end-to-end cycle time
- 38% reduction in the incoming phone call volumes, despite an increase in transaction volumes
- 75% reduction in overtime within Client Services
- Overtime reduced to zero
A Glimpse into Enate:
Enate’s Process Orchestration platform is a technology-agnostic platform that can be integrated into existing processes and systems, as a layer. Process orchestration centralizes governance, enables seamless work-handoffs, and offers end-to-end visibility, ensuring optimal workforce utilization. It simplifies work and resource handling with transparency, making it an ideal investment for distributed teams.