Enate is now available on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
Microsoft Azure customers worldwide now gain access to Enate’s workflow orchestration and AI capabilities.
Enate is pleased to announce the availability of its workflow orchestration and AI software in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace, an online store providing applications and services for use on Azure. Enate customers can now take advantage of the productive and trusted Azure cloud platform, with streamlined deployment and management.
Enate is the all-in-one workflow orchestration platform for running smooth operations. Using Enate, leaders can manage and distribute work based on skills and competency, automate repetitive tasks and gain peace of mind that work is delivered, on time. Enate’s powerful reporting feature gives leaders X-ray vision into their operations so they can plug operational gaps and achieve excellence. In terms of results, Enate customers typically see a 20% efficiency saving within 3 months of using the platform.
“We’re delighted to be live on the Microsoft Azure Platform and look forward to reaching new audiences through this opportunity. Now, even more businesses can harness the power of workflow orchestration and AI to run services smoothly, boost efficiency and achieve operational excellence with Enate.”
Kit Cox, Enate Founder and CTO.
“Through Microsoft Azure Marketplace, customers around the world can easily find, buy, and deploy partner solutions they can trust, all certified and optimized to run on Azure,” said Jake Zborowski, General Manager, Microsoft Azure Platform at Microsoft Corp.
“We’re happy to welcome Enate’s solution to the growing Azure Marketplace ecosystem.”
Run operations smoothly using Enate
Enate offers a simple workflow solution that enables operations to run smoothly, from start to finish. We provide businesses with real-time visibility and peace of mind that tasks are allocated to the right worker, at the right time. Tasks are distributed to both human and digital workforces based on skill, competency, and priority. Additionally, Enate's process orchestration capabilities come into play, allowing for the automation of processes by integrating various AI and RPA technologies. The combination of simple workflow management and advanced process orchestration leads to all-round efficiency, consistency and excellence.
- Get full visibility and autonomy of your operations
- Manage, organise and track work using one simple platform
- Assign the right task to the right human (or digital worker) and get work done on time
- Easy to use - anyone in the business can be trained to use Enate
- Ready to use AI features - sentiment analysis, intelligent document processing, email triage, data extraction and query automation
- Quick implementation - get started in 6 weeks
- Return on investment in 6 months
- Wrap Enate around your current tech stack
What specific products does Enate offer?
- Ticket management
- Workflow management
- Intelligent automation
- Reporting & insights
- Citizen development
- Security & governance
What makes Enate different:
- Flexible - Unlike traditional workflow tools, Enate adapts and flexes to suit business needs. Build unlimited and customizable workflows across various geographies with ready-to-use features such as sentiment analysis and peer review to help you thrive.
- Fast - From the first call to onboarding, you can be up and running in 6 weeks. Traditional vendors take over a year to get up and running. And, if you don’t see a return on investment within 3 months, we’ll give you money back.
- Simple - Forget expensive development work, Enate allows you to build user friendly drag and drop workflows. It's so easy that anyone in the business can be trained to use our no code platform.
- Affordable - Enate is 33% cheaper than market competitors.
Shared Services Leaders, Operations Leaders and partners in global managed services. Some of the verticals we serve include banking, finance and accounting, insurance, law, legal, HR and healthcare.
For more information, press only:
Emma Thyer - VP of Marketing at Enate, Marketing@enate.net