TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Its 9,100 experts and 120 offices in more than 80 countries worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients, and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
The aim of our digital transformation program
- To give clients a choice between a “local first” or “global first” journey.
- To enhance consistency and efficiency of service and delivery
- To create a platform for digital access, data analytics, automation, and other features
- Enate is deployed across 22 countries and 4,000 client entities.
- The increased user base gave rise to a wealth of data and insight to better manage service delivery
A Glimpse into Enate:
Enate’s Process Orchestration platform is a technology-agnostic platform that can be integrated into existing processes and systems, as a layer. Process orchestration centralizes governance, enables seamless work-handoffs, and offers end-to-end visibility, ensuring optimal workforce utilization. It simplifies work and resource handling with transparency, making it an ideal investment for distributed teams.